The Mission of The Pediatric Heart Association
The Mission of The Pediatric Heart Association is to minimize the financial and emotional burden on the families whose children are diagnosed with congenital heart defects and enable these children to enjoy an active, fulfilling life. The Pediatric Heart Association (PHA) is dedicated to providing financial support for medical and non-medical expenses to families whose children are diagnosed with congenital heart defects or heart disease. PHA also funds organizations assisting in the continued well-being and quality of life for these children. In addition, PHA will provide support to organizations that help with the burden and cost of burial in the event of loss.
How We Help
- Immediate financial assistance rent/mortgage, utilities, food, & travel.
- Assist children with congenital heart defects and heart disease to attend summer camps.
- Burial assistance in time of loss.
- Fund mobile heart screenings for young athletes.
- Advocate for hospital heart screenings for newborns.